Saturday, March 01, 2008

Don't know how to let you go...

I know you and I know me
I know there are how many stars
I know the depths of the deepest seas
I know how to make dreams alive
I know what treasures the oceans hold
I know the mysteries of the blue skies
But I don't know how to let you go

I know all the secrets of your heart
I know the profundities of your soul
I know when to set you free
I know when to pull you close
I know when you want to reach out
I know when you are feeling low
I know when you want to be alone
But I don't know how to let you go

I know when you want to spread your wings
I know when you need to fly
I know when you will need me
I know when you want to cry
I know when you want to hear those words
I know when you want me to show
I know when to hold you tight
But I don't know how to let you go

No comments: