Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just when I was thinking about the next thing to write, Arunima tagged me, so here i am continuing her "Me, Me, Me Meme"

I am thinking about...
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
I said...
Insanity when contained inside an artist is called 'Genius'

I want to...
Stop wanting.

I wish...
I could be more self-assured

I hear…
My inner voice...sweeter than any piece of music :-)

I wonder...
Why a 'Singer' also HAS to be a dancer, carrier of X-factor and son of Adonis! Why Why why?? Can't he be just a great singer?

I regret...
Not having tried to understand my father as a person. I have lost that opportunity forever now.

I am...
That. But there's a certain difference between what I know from experience and what my faith tells me but am yet to experience it...

I dance...
When I am extremely happy. That's many times in a week :-))

I sing...
Everyday

I cry...
when I am touched by kindness

I am not always...
Reasonable

I make with my hands...
Deeds and Music.

I write...
Only with my heart

I confuse...
myself with what I want to do and what I should be doing. Always.

I need...
A float

And finally...
Confuzzled
Jes
Rathish
You are Taaaaaaagged!

2 comments:

Rathish said...

A little too late! But done :)

Confuzzled said...

hi AD
m bak to blogginf after one long year...looks likeu aint activ either...but had to tell ye tht m bak :D